BEAST Craft BBQ Co. supports a limited number of non-profit organizations with the donation of a restaurant gift certificate. BEAST Craft BBQ Co. does not contribute to individuals and does not make donations in return for advertising. To aid in the review of requests for support, we have established the following criteria that the organization must provide:
- The inquiring organization must provide background on the specific program and specify the date of the event.
- The gift certificate must be used to raise funds for a non-profit organization.
- The organization must have and provide an established track record of community advocacy.
- The organization must provide a copy of their current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter.
- The organization must provide proof of Federal Tax ID number.
- Contact name, address, phone number and email, if available.
- If this request is for a school, the donation must be for educational purposes only.
Please check that all details have been included with your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details cannot be considered.
Please mail your request to the below address (we cannot accept requests by phone or email):
- BEAST Craft BBQ Co.
- ATTN: Public Relations
- 20 S Belt W
- Belleville, IL 62220
The request must be on your organization’s letterhead. Please allow four weeks for BEAST Craft BBQ Co. to review and respond to your request.
Once donated, the organization must provide a receipt for the donation.
BEAST Craft BBQ Co. does not donate to organizations that fall into the following guidelines:
- Organizations lacking proof of 501(c)(3) status
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Sports teams or leagues
Donation requests for individual aid will be considered on a case-by-case basis.